Domina is our last born white wine. It comes from our will of experimenting. It is made entirely of Grechetto, an interesting local grape variety that gives a vertical wine, with a sharp acidity which conveys longevity and facilitates drinking. It is a wine which presents a solid structure, interesting perfumes and a bit of tannin that enhances food pairing. We have added a little softness by practicing weekly bâtonnage during its 12 months permanence in steel tank and barrel. The 80% of the wine ages in steel, the remaining 20% rests in oak barrels. Then, 6 more months of aging in bottle and Domina is ready to be tasted. It has a very rich variety of perfumes, with notes of dried fruits like apricot, peach, even dried fig, yellow flowers such as the broom flower, and mineral hints of chalk, flint, rosemary, mediterranean herbs.

Techical features

  • Grapes: Grechetto 100%.
  • Wine-making: white wine, fermentation temperature around 15°C, 12 months sur lie, 80% in steel, 20% in oak barrels.
  • Colour: straw yellow with golden reflections.
  • Bouquet: fine, with notes of dried yellow flesh fruit, citrus, yellow flowers, and mineral nuances of flint.
  • Taste: dry, warm, quite soft, fresh, tasty.
  • Food pairing: it is perfect with white meat, fish, structured dishes. Serve at 12°C.